Wednesday, November 04, 2009

They's Gonna Be Some Changes Around Here

So. It's been a while. Yeah, I've been busy, but I'm sure everybody else is busy too. Must have needed a break from blogging. Having had a nudge from Mr. Stonebreaker, I'm back. And They's Gonna Be Some Changes Around Here.

First, no more pussyfooting around about who I am. My real name is listed in my profile, and you can find me on Facebook and Flickr more easily now too.

Second, I've obviously changed the look of the blog. Got kinda bored with the old one. Hope you like it, cuz it's gonna be around a while.

Third, part of the reason I haven't been blogging is that I broke my little camera back in March and have yet to replace it. No pictures, no story, as far as I'm concerned. Unable so far to accomplish the task of finding a new one.

Fourth, I failed high school personal typing and type like a schizophrenic chicken. It's really hard to bang out regular blog entries when you can only frantically peck about 30 WPM. So I'm trying to learn to touch type. Not going all that well yet.

Fifth, I've been changing my lifestyle a bit and now eat better, exercise more and have lost a bit of weight. Did a cyclocross race recently and am getting a fitness evaluation next week. No, I will not be trading in my personal life for an Ironman berth, but I will be doing a repeat appearance at the DDD this coming January.

Feeling pretty good. And I have been busy.

3 comments:

Antoine said...

Good to see you back.

I still feel uneasy about putting up my full name when a lot of my photos on Blogger and Flickr are of my kids.

Probably just paranoid.

ps. I'd be wrapped with 30wpm!

Doug said...

I remember you, you used to write a cycling blog!

Welcome back!

Michael Lemberger said...

Yeah Antoine, me too, but she's getting old enough now and has shown enough street smarts that I'm less concerned than I used to be. Still, it ain't just simple paranoia.

Thanks Doug, yes I did and will again. Thanks also for inspiring me to get an Epic Designs bag.

Also still digging both of your blogs—keep it up!