Monday, May 19, 2008

Well, I'm Back.

April and May must just not be the best time of year for me to blog. The same thing happened last year too. I think it's the combination of doing our taxes, designing the print version of the Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin's Ride Guide booklet, starting plants and spring cleaning. Add to that a death in the family, and man, I just didn't feel like it.

But enough bellyaching. Coming soon: part two of my Big Dummy review (it's finally on the road), a brief review of the Electra Amsterdam, some thoughts about compost, gardening pictures and maybe a step-by-step of our new rain barrel setup. Exciting, huh?

3 comments:

LvilleTex said...

actually yes, i'd be glad to hear about compost, rain barrels and the Amsterdam.

Doug said...

Welcome back. I've been eagerly checking back over and over for the Big Dummy reports. We started composting outdoors and worm composting indoors a few years back. Don't really know what we're doing, but we seem to have compost available these days. And, just the other day we have a conversation about getting some rain barrels. So I'm interested!

Michael Lemberger said...

Well, that makes it unanimous. Agenda a approved! ;-)