Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Surly Big Dummy Availability

Looking at my stats, seems like there have been a quite a few folks trying to figure out when the next batch of Big Dummies will be available. I don't have an inside line, but I can direct you seekers to the Surly blog post that sounds like August, and an earlier post that said 

More Big Dummy framesets are slated to be ready around August/September, with another batch coming just a few months later in November/December.

So, there's that.

In other news, the Rack Lady has finished the custom front rack for my Dummy. Can't wait to see it.

1 comment:

Joe said...

I picked a 1st batch Dummy a few weeks ago from the Shockspital in MPLS. I finally managed to get it built today and it's a real dirt bag build. riveted sr suntour cranks, department store v-braks, thmubie, but it does have a honey Brooks.

I'll try to get an updated pic on my blog tomorrow.

Mojoe